KWB Entertainment Inc is looking to hire a part time office assistant and you could be just the person we need.
Are you hard working, have a proactive attitude, able to anticipate, execute, and work independently? Are you a problem solver? Are you self-motivated? Do you have awesome administrative skills and looking for a way to use them?
If you answered “yes” to these questions, then we may need to talk.
We’re looking for an office assistant who is out-going and highly motivated with a creative and ambitious personality. This position is a very customer service oriented job and will require you to be upbeat and friendly all of the time. This is a great part-time job for the right person who has a commitment to the highest levels of professional and personal excellence. We do several interviews before we will bring on a new team member and can take as long as 30 days from first interview to day of hire.
This office is home to several business all related to one another.
Here is a list of a few of the business:
- Kern County Bridal Association
- Be Our Guest Wedding Invitations & Accessories
- Good Time Entertainment (Mobile DJ)
- Good Time Karaoke
- My Bakersfield Printer
- Bakersfield Business Networking Group
We provide training on the job.
You would need to possess a few attributes first though….
- Excellent English skills.
- Bilingual a plus (English/Spanish)
- Good typing skills
- Great speller
- Good grammar
- Able to take clear & complete phone messages
- A good knowledge of customer service.
- Some knowledge of Word & Excel – We can train
- Photoshop helpful – not required – we can train
- Good problem solving skills
- Able to work unsupervised
- Refrain from smoking while on the job
- Able to work a few weekends (We produce 3 bridal shows a year and you must be able to work these events Last Sunday in January, Spring and Fall) and 1 evening a month until 7:30ish.
Apx 20 Plus hours a week some opening, but mainly closing. Our hours are from 10a to 6pm
The pay starts off at $10 per hour during your 90day probation: after 90days you may be eligible for a raise based on your skill level and evaluation. Working wadge could be as high as $12 per hour or more and may lead to more hours.
If this fits your personality the please fill in the application below.
Employment offers may be contingent on applicant successfully completing background screenings.